Red – Low High Low Pinning
Green High Low High Pinning
Black – Make your lock a 6 pin lock – yes all our brass locks are already drilled for a 6 pin picking.
Blue – Big Raker – high to low
Why does this matter?
High low situations tend to be what give most pickers the biggest head aches.
What often happens in these situations is that while trying to set the high pin you over lift the low pin with your pick.
When you intended to only pick one pin you end up picking two – and one of them you put above the sheer line.
The Reload set consists of
- One resin plug follower that lets you remove the tail cap and remove the lock core
- Two Mini Pinning mats to hold all the parts
- Four Keys with the 21 bottom proper pins (properly separated and bagged)
- Five tail cap pins and springs
- Fifteen main pin Springs
- Ten Spool Pins
- Ten Serrated Pins
- Ten Mushroom Pins
- One Metal tin to hold it all together