Sparrows The Gut Wrench
There are a few awkward steps when you disassemble a lock and removing C clips is certainly one of them.
Our Brass locks have a rotating back but many locks including our clear lock use a C clip to securely hold the core in place.
This handy little tool developed by Lock Noob pry’s away a variety of different sized C clips and even offers a way to prop up your lock once it has been disassembled. This prevents it from rolling over and spilling out the newly revealed pins. The size is also perfect for storing inside your lock pick set.
In stock (can be backordered)
Free shipping on £10+ UK and £100+ International orders
- £150+ International orders have free priority shipping
- £150+ UK orders have free next day delivery
- UK next day delivery available if ordered before 1pm, as well as worldwide express 1-3 day delivery.
- 14 day returns for replacements or store credit
- Lifetime or limited warranty on applicable products