Dangerous things LLC Returns policy.
All sales are final, and returns are not allowed, however all devices are 100% warranted. If there is a problem with the device, the customer may return it for testing. If the device is found to be faulty, a full refund will be issued. You may return it directly to Dangerous Things for testing. If the device is found to function appropriately, Dangerous Things will return it directly to the customer and it will be up to the customer to determine what to do with the device. The returned device will not be re-sterilized by Dangerous Things, this will be up to the customer.
KSEC Refund Policy
All Microchip implants by Dangerous things (such as but not limited to xseries, flex, Vivokey) are exempt from out policy and the above “Dangerous things LLC Returns policy” is applied.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Any microchip implants (Flex, x-series, etc)
- Booking or installation charges and fees
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Items with obvious signs of unused
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Any booking or installation cancellation, change or any inability to attend agreed booking time or date
Booking and Installations (if applicable) Any booking with a “KSEC partner , KSEC , KSEC Cyborg Centre” such as but not limited too installation, cyborg packages, bookings, one on one consulting, KSEC consultancy, pre-paid installations or similar. Are non refundable, however some partners down to their own digression may move you or allow you to change your booking. This is down to their own policies and if paid for via KSEC and they refuse. A new booking will have to be purchased.
Some example reasons for non-refundable and potentially non after-sale changeable are:
- Not turning up for the agreed booking time slot
- Inability to complete the installation or service for any reason
- Cancellation without justified reason after purchasing via online sale
- Abusive to partners or staff
Booking fees Are listed as bellow, as stated above they are non refunding for all online bookings.
- Single Injectable Implant (xSeries/Vivokey Spark etc) = £20
- Dual Injectable Implant (xSeries/Vivokey Spark etc in the same package or installation) = £30 (Inc £10 Discount)
- Single Flex Series Implant (FlexNT, FlexDF etc) = £40
- Dual Flex Series Implant (FlexNT, FlexDF etc) = £40
- Single Injectable & Flex Implant (FlexNT & xNT etc) = £60 (Inc £20 Discount)
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Sale or discounted items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected].
Shipping To return your product, you should email [email protected]. You may also return items ,if they were designated for a cyborg center, to that cyborg centre for them to return however this does not mean they won’t charge you shipping.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.